INVEST IN SOCCER FOR A GREAT RETURN ON MORE THAN JUST YOUR BUSINESS !!
Corporate sponsorship programs are available for all individuals, local business and corporations. We do not accept sponsorship from companies associated in the manufacture or supply of tobacco and / or alcoholic beverages or any product or service that is not suitable for children or in any other way deemed unsuitable by the MSA.
6200+ soccer games played each year, 32 fields at 2 McKinney locations (Al Ruschhaupt and Craig Ranch) Players from McKinney, Anna, Melissa and surrounding areas, 12 month visibility, 2 seasons + 2 tournaments + annual opening ceremony ensures strong impact for your brand / message
- Growing at over 15% annually McKinney Soccer Association provides a safe and controlled recreational soccer program for children aged 4 -18.
- With over 4000 children playing soccer in McKinney the MSA welcomes commercial sponsorship that funds our development and scholarship programs.
- Your support directly benefits children in our community and without your support many would simply not be able to experience this excellent sport.
- The MSA scholarship program contributes to registration fees, uniform and equipment and we currently support over 400 children annually, but there are many more who you can help.
- In return we provide you with marketing access to our fields during the season, we have 24 fields in 2 locations, we give you advertising exposure via our website and special promotion offers to our registered members.
- There are a number of different packages to suit your budget, needs and exposure. We invite you to approach us for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-569-6808.
- Packages range from sponsoring an individual league to title packages covering the full MSA activity.
We look forward to talking with you and showing you the excellent opportunities that exist.
Click here for the Sponsor Program Information Sheet
Contact us today!!
Individual team sponsorship:
By agreement with the team coach. Sponsor must comply with MSA guidelines and may only place their company name across the back shoulders of the team’s soccer shirt in letters no higher than 2 inches. The sponsor may also provide branded merchandise (bags, hoodies etc) at their discretion. This is a private arrangement between the sponsor and the selected team.
Within the established guidelines and charter for the MSA the commercial program will provide funds for the enhancement of soccer in McKinney by
1. Providing funds to support the activities of the MSA board, office
2. Provide scholarships for children with low means assessment
3. Fund expansion programs “camps, transport, tournaments, equipment” etc
4. Establish a reserve fund for emergency expenses
A sponsor will have to meet board approval and fit the following criteria:
A. No smoking or alcoholic product. MSA reserves the right to withdraw permission for the sponsor’s promotion if in its eyes the product or service offered is unsuitable or inappropriate. In such events the decision of the MSA and its officers are final and no refunds or compensation will be entertained
B. Must be a product or service the supports the general public including children playing within MSA leagues
C. May only use association to MSA statements with the prior written consent of the MSA
D. Must provide screened personnel to support on site events and indemnify MSA of same through appropriate contract language as well as being named as an Additional insured on all appropriate insurance coverage provided by the vendor. Appropriate certificates will be provided before each event requested and verified that coverage is valid and in force.
E. May not provide food or beverage during game days without the agreement of MSA’s elected concession stand management and must compensate concessionaire.
F. Must be responsible for safety and conduct of its personnel and equipment when on site (game days) and provide indemnity to MSA for any loss, injury or accident
G. Must ensure that the product or service agreement with the MSA is the only product or service offered at game day events
H. All funds either in cash or kind must be paid to MSA 1 week prior to the event and is non refundable. Failure to pay will permit MSA to release the “promotion space” to any other interested party.
McKinney Soccer Association (MSA) will provide (relevant to sponsorship level)
A. Dedicated central area at each location for the sponsor to use for demonstration and presentation purposes 10 ft x 10 ft. (power may be provided at additional charge)
B. Will ensure only one service or product is presented at MSA events (will not allow 2 competing products to be promoted without the written consent of both suppliers)
C. Will promote through MSA resources the sponsor’s name and product/service promotions including direct mail and e-commerce
D. Advertising space within the MSA website (sponsors panel) and a direct web link to the sponsors own web site for the period of sponsorship
E. Will permit sponsors access to either or both soccer field locations (Wilson Creek and Craig Ranch) on a game by game basis or for part or whole of the soccer season. Maximum period = 1 season
F. Will only permit up to 6 sponsorship locations (display areas) per soccer site and reserves the right to withdraw permission to promote if in its own opinion the conduct, product, service of itself or its representatives cause offence or are in any way inappropriate or likely to damage the reputation or standing of the MSA
G. Will consider additional sponsorship offers from interested parties to support funding for soccer equipment, sponsorship of individual leagues, team and or tournaments
H. Will consider a proposal for a family day with prizes etc that conform to the spirit of the terms herein included
A formal contract will exist between the MSA and the sponsor and or its representatives and will be deemed binding and in line with general accounting principles and state and federal law.
The decision of MSA is final.
(4/7/06: Subject to final approval by McKinney City Council / parks and recreation dept)
Further information may be obtained by e-mail to : McKinney Soccer Association at email@example.com
The McKinney Soccer Association has been promoting and growing the game of soccer in McKinney since its formation over 30 years ago. The association is controlled by a board of directors which meets once a month to ensure that both, the Spring and Fall soccer seasons run smoothly. We also have a small office staff to manage daily operations and help to coordinate between players, parents, and board members in solving issues.